Saturday, September 12, 2009

updated links

(jenny here)  Saturdays seem to be my catching up days.  I got up early to a most welcome sound and sight... loud thunder and bright lightning skies (bright for 3am).  I had a good morning... worked for about 5 hours, and then a couple of errands (which included a trip to the post office for those of you waiting on your paintings and prints).  I came home and settled in to some sweatpants, a sweatshirt and my favorite slippers (thank you, Peggy), hoping to have a lazy, cozy day... watching a movie, eating popcorn and watching/listening to the rain.  The gray skies really perked my spirits.  I guess I'm a little backwards in that way.. it took a blustery morning to brighten my day!

The sun came out not long after I got home, but I still managed to be cheery.  We still (air)popped popcorn, and watched a movie, but I also got a lot of work done.  I listed prints of all of our sold paintings on etsy (and all those not yet sold, so it will be simple enough to activate them once they sell).  I also took some time making sure all links are accurate.  Thanks for your patience with this... it's no small task when you get behind, as I did these last couple of weeks.  

SO... at this moment in time, all links will take you to active listings.  It's hard to believe we're nearing the end of our 50 days!  We have just a little over a week of new paintings being released.  If you see something you like, it's a good idea to snatch it up before the original is gone.  But also, remember that if a painting you adore is already sold, you can purchase prints of Joe's originals here, and Jenny's prints here.

Thanks for following along this journey with us!  We've enjoyed having you along and really really love the comments (keep 'em coming!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!