Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Finished Day 21 And I Like Painting

Wow! 20 paintings each. Before we all know it the late nights of painting for this project will be over. I have recently been painting one painting toward the end of each day. I suppose instead of painting one each day I could paint a few and have them banked for upcoming days, but where is the fun in that!

Im sitting here thinking this had been a real pleasure painting that last 20 pieces. Even though there are some days, like today, I have no idea what I am going to paint. Today, at about 7pm, I turned to my buddy and said, "I wonder what I am going to paint for surprise?" He suggested a monster under a bed...I think he was joking...?! I decided to go in a different direction, however!

Anyway, not much more to say other than I like painting, and thanks for buying!

America!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!